Thursday, September 20, 2007

Project achievement

This was the broad transcript of my reaction to a competitor (a PIO) who has been taking away credit from us, treating us like were immigrants of no value, from third world countries and discriminating us at every step, often misrepresenting himself as our manager and treating us as though we were temporary workers over whom he has complete authority, when all he is, is our business competitor.

This reaction, coming after half-a-day long client demo, got me fired from my current project, but I'm glad I gave this arrogant PIO a piece of my mind.


"You don't have the basic courtesy to introduce the people who have developed 95% of the system?"

"In future please note down issues yourself. I am not your secretary to order me to note down issues."

"All your requirements have been hopelessly inadequate. We've done half your work for you, and you don't have the basic courtesy to so much as introduce us, talking to clients as if you've built the whole system?"

"I know that you've filled in 80 hours of time under FE when you had no work on FE. We've been working all along and
this is what we get? Nothing's business. It's all personal."

"I've known consultants like you in the past. You guys are insecure."

"Everybody has issues with you. Ask *** or ask ***."

"We're not here to be treated like s**t by you."

"You are not my boss. You are another consultant
just like us. ** is my boss. ** is my boss. I have spoken to them."

"I'm disgusted working with you. You are sick. "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home